Sunday, March 2, 2014

Okay so we all know that the last reading wasn't all that great. it was dense and for me boring mostly. Also I think we can all agree that it was a pretty dense reading. I did however enjoy the different writing style in this piece more then some of the other pieces we have read so far this semester . I enjoyed the way the author pointed out other works that were related to his idea. I also liked this piece because it showed me what I can be expecting to put together by the end of this semester 😊 Most parts of this article took time for me to really understand. I don't think that I got a clear read on the article to begin with. I feel like the in class discussion that we had about this article helped me to get  a better understanding of  what the author was tying to say.

okay so in all honesty here im grasping at straws and really don't know what to write about for this blog post. I didn't get much of what was said and so I don't have much to comment on.

all for now ... tina out👋

1 comment:

  1. Hi Valentina!
    I definitely agree that this reading helped clear up the initial reading. I also believe that due to the fact that this critique incorporated details from the whole book rather than only what we read it was hard to fully grasp. Something that helps me understand the reading is to read it in parts... whenever I feel like I am drifting because it is too dense I go back and try it again.

    ReplyDelete